Our fundraising efforts this year will be to continue to support the necessary needs of the teachers, classrooms, and administration, but we are also working towards acquiring funds to have a covered walkway from bus area to front of school and continue the walkway to cafeteria. We would also like to enhance the landscape in the front of the school. The PTSO is actively seeking help/knowledge from parents who have experience in these areas. Corporate sponsors are being sought to help with this endeavor, so please contact a board member if you know of any.
PTSO board/general meetings will be held the third Tuesday of each month (excluding December and May) at 6:30 PM in the school auditorium*.
Visit the LHMS PTSO website at: www.LHMSPTSO.com
Did you know:
Each year the PTSO uses its funds to purchase much needed items for our schools. The money raised from t-shirt sales, membership, and fundraisers have been used over the past few years to:
- Purchase students agendas for every student at the school.
- Purchase technology/software to enhance student learning.
- Purchase classroom materials for teachers to use with students.
- Provide school dances for students several times each year.
- Fund the 8th grade recognition and awards program each year.
- Upgrade and remodel the 30 year-old staff lunch and work room
|Vice President Ways & Means||Dyan Bechtolemail@example.com|
|Box Tops||Jenifer Paulfirstname.lastname@example.org||Box Tops Submission Form|
|Dances 8th Grade||Michelle Cooleyemail@example.com|
|Dances 6th/7th||Lourdes Pelaez-Echevarriafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hospitality Teacher Appreciation||Niki Mooreemail@example.com|