- **CURRENT 6th GRADERS – Registration for Next Year** – to be completed with Guidance Counselor at school.
- **CURRENT 7th GRADERS – Registration for Next Year** – to be completed with Guidance Counselor at school.
- Code of Conduct – via Polk County Schools
- ClassLink – Log in and have immediate access to all your other sites.
- AR Tests – Log in to take Accelerated Reader tests.
- Office 365 – Log in for Microsoft Online programs (including OneDrive)
- Student Portal – Student Login
- Google Apps – Student Login
- Moodle – Online Courses
- Achieve3000 – Reading
- Edplicity – Reading
- Algebra Nation – Math Tutoring
- Math Nation – Math Tutoring
- Destiny – Media Center
- Rosetta Stone – ESOL students
ONLINE TEXT BOOKS
- MATH – GO! Math
- SOCIAL STUDIES – TBA
- LANGUAGE ARTS, SCIENCE, ALGEBRA, GEOMETRY – Log in to CLASSLINK, and click Pearson
NATIONAL JUNIOR HONOR SOCIETY (NJHS)
- Visit the NJHS page for more information.
PE GUIDELINES SURVEY
- PE Guidelines & Health Form – when instructed by your coach, take this survey.
TECHNOLOGY PERMISSION FORMS
- Bring Your Own Device Permission Form
BYOD : WiFi @ School
BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE (BYOD): Students now have the ability to connect to wifi on campus with personal devices (smart phones, tablets, but NOT laptops). In order to do so, students and parents must print out, fill out, and return the form available HERE.
Once the form is returned, students can access the “PCSB-Guest” wifi on campus using their Student Portal username and password.
FAQ: For frequently asked questions, click here.
Logging on to Wifi:
- – In your wifi settings, find “PCSB-Guest.”
- – If your username for Student Portal is “amanda27”you will connect to the wifi using“mypolkschools.net\amanda27” followed by yourpassword.
**Make sure you use the correct slash “\” when entering “mypolkschools.net\username”
**If you change your password, you will need to reconnect your device.
The Florida College System
It’s never to early to start preparing for college. The Florida College System has great advice for students and parents who are looking into higher education.