- ClassLink – Log in and have immediate access to all your other sites.
- Office 365 – Log in for Microsoft Online programs (including OneDrive)
- Student Portal – Student Login
- Google Apps – Student Login
- Moodle – Online Courses
- Achieve3000 – Reading
- Edplicity – Reading
- Algebra Nation – Math Tutoring
- Math Nation – Math Tutoring
- Destiny – Media Center
- Rosetta Stone – ESOL students
ONLINE TEXT BOOKS
- MATH – GO! Math
- SOCIAL STUDIES – Student Portal (select TCI)
- LANGUAGE ARTS, SCIENCE, ALGEBRA, GEOMETRY – Pearson Login
- FAIR – via Language Arts (make sure you are in Chrome)
- District Assessment Error Reporting – to report errors on PCSB tests
- Create a Student IBTP Account – for students without an IBTP login
- SIGN IN for Practice Tests (non-accommodated)
- Audio Instructions:
- 8th Writing – Practice Test Audio Instructions
- 6th ELA/Reading – Practice Test Audio Instructions
- 7th ELA/Reading – Practice Test Audio Instructions
- 8th ELA/Reading – Practice Test Audio Instructions
- 6th MATH – Practice Test Audio Instructions
- 7th MATH – Practice Test Audio Instructions
- 8th MATH – Practice Test Audio Instructions
- Algebra EOC – Practice Test Audio Instructions
- Geometry EOC – Practice Test Audio Instructions
- FSA Math Equation Tool for Math
PE GUIDELINES SURVEY
- PE Guidelines & Health Form – when instructed by your coach, take this survey.
TECHNOLOGY PERMISSION FORMS
- Bring Your Own Device Permission Form
BYOD : WiFi @ School
BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE (BYOD): Students now have the ability to connect to wifi on campus with personal devices (smart phones, tablets, but NOT laptops). In order to do so, students and parents must print out, fill out, and return the form available HERE.
Once the form is returned, students can access the “PCSB-Guest” wifi on campus using their Student Portal username and password.
FAQ: For frequently asked questions, click here.
Logging on to Wifi:
- – In your wifi settings, find “PCSB-Guest.”
- – If your username for Student Portal is “amanda27”you will connect to the wifi using“mypolkschools.net\amanda27” followed by yourpassword.
**Make sure you use the correct slash “\” when entering “mypolkschools.net\username”
**If you change your password, you will need to reconnect your device.
The Florida College System
It’s never to early to start preparing for college. The Florida College System has great advice for students and parents who are looking into higher education.